How do I merge 2 animals that I have accidently entered twice?
On the odd occasion, an animal may have been added into Stockbook twice. Stockbook allows you to merge these entries.
Animals can be merged as follows:
1. Identify the duplicated animal entries.
2. Merge the two animal listings.
3. Delete incorrect animal entry.
Why won't Sire/ Dam information merge across?
1. Export the sires and dam information first via Master CSV file
2. Merge the two animals in Stockbook and delete the duplicate animal
3. Then Reimport the CSV file in order to import and attach sire/ dam information to animal